Your mission will be to deliver powerful and immensely creative mobile experiences to our clients. You will be involved in the planning and conception of projects, as well as managing their delivery. You’ll also be dealing directly with clients and acting as an ambassador for the team.
We are looking for someone with a thorough understanding of digital technology, user experience and human computer interaction as well as good project management skills. You’ll be good at inspiring others and bringing out the best in your eventual team to deliver outstanding, cutting edge solutions.
This is a creative role that combines a flair and understanding for digital products with a solid competency in delivery.
• You are a detail orientated person with a high degree of technical knowledge, problem solving ability and solid project management experience.
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun and highly collaborative environment. You have a strong work ethic, you think for yourself and you are organised to meet tight deadlines.
• You are a mobile enthusiast and are abreast of all the developments within this fast changing technology. You are someone who is relentlessly focused on making great, creative ideas and experiences a reality.
• You will be working directly with our technical and design teams to manage the delivery of complex projects. You will be able to explain to developers what is required and ensure that they deliver.
• You’ll be managing the production process from start to finish, ensuring that your vision becomes a reality. You’ll be producing production documents such as statements of work and functional requirements. You’ll be responsible for project tracking and QA to ensure that our products are delivered on time and on budget and to our exacting standard.
• You’ll be helping streamline our production processes at Nimble and contributing to our marketing and communications.
• A solid technical understand of digital technology and working directly with technical teams in a production environment.
• 2+ years experience in digital production, including project tracking, budget tracking and QA.
• Understanding of the project lifecycle and experience in writing documentation as required (eg creative briefs, statement of work, functional requirements)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong verbal and visual communication skills
• Experience of working to tight deadlines
• Direct experience of mobile technology
• Experience in a digital agency
Please send a CV and covering letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you speak to an agency call us now
If you want to get a true return on your investment, you need to make your business a digital product business, not just turn out digital products.
We have the know-how, the process and the experience to get you there.